Wiser Working is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wiser Working may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information, should you choose to provide it:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
This site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- The internet domain and internet protocol (IP) address from which you access the site;
- The type of internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site;
- The date and time you visit the site;
- The pages you visit on the site;
- If you linked to our site from another web site, the address of that web site;
- If you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
This information is collected by our web server and is only used for system administration and to provide anonymous statistics which we use to evaluate use of our site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.